Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Perfect Presto Pasta - Dinner & Breakfast

Tonight is the deadline for this week's Presto Pasta Night, being hosted by Simona of Briciole .  This is Simona's ninth time as host and we are lucky to have her.  I'm just getting my entry in under the wire...

I made Fiorelli with Homemade Garlicky Breadcrumbs, minimally adapted from this one in the latest fineCooking Magazine.  My copy arrived in the mail today and fell open on page 52... How could I resist three of my favorite ingredients - garlic (6 large cloves), anchovies (I used 6) fresh breadcrumbs - perfect for the two day old rosemary focaccia sitting on my counter... not to mention my latest pasta purchase - President's Choice Fiorelli, which was fantastic.

It's late and I still have to put things away... the leftovers will make an awesome frittata tomorrow morning.  I just want to remind everyone that, counting tomorrow, there are only three Presto Pasta Night Roundups left.  I do hope you plan on joining in the fun.  You still have time to send Simona an entry for this week simosite (at) mac (dot) com and cc ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com

1 comment:

Simona Carini said...

What a lovely shape that pasta! And I also like that combination of ingredients. Thank you for sending it my way. We'll make sure to say a sumptuous goodbye to PPN :)