Thursday, June 14, 2012

Awesome Ribs & a New Pesto Thanks to Pinterest

I've been trying to catch up on sharing some of my recent dishes...It's not that I haven't been cooking.... just that I've been too busy to share. The sun has been shining, and two little boys have been begging me to play.    Good thing I remember to "Pin" my favorites so I can find them exactly when I need them.

My incentive to write.... it's already Thursday but we still have time to share a pasta dish with Presto Pasta Nights....
this week hosted by Elizabeth at The Law Students Cookbook.  You can send your entries to elizabeth (at) crabtech (dot) net  and cc ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com  by midnight tonight.
Here's mine Pasta with Shrimp & Fiddleheads in a Garlicscape & Pistachio Pesto.   
More of the pesto will be used in vinaigrettes, slathered on toasted bagettes, as a base for pizza...list is endless. 
Another great dish, this time BBQ Chipotle Cinnamon Rubbed Ribs brushed with Maple Syrup from the McCormick spice people.  Great roasted in the oven or slow grilled on the BBQ.


My  Honey's parents are coming for a short visit, so I hope the weather stays sunny which will mean, of course, more reasons not to write.  



1 comment:

Joanne said...

I love how your pasta just screams farmer's market!